10/18/2006

THIS IS FLYSWATTING


And this is my first attempt at blogging. Since my Flickr account is starting to turn into my online portfolio, I've decided to set up this blog so that I can have a place to post my fuglier photos. I'll probably throw in some other stuff from time to time, like links I usually spam to other people, comic book and game news, or my thoughts on the latest TV series I'm watching, and see what sticks.

I'm still trying to figure out Blogger, though. There are still a lot of things about the interface and site design that I want to change, them tugging at my obsessive-compulsive strings. I've managed to google on how to remove the search bar at the upper part of the site, but it seems more advanced renovations require some knowledge in HTML. I guess it's about time I started learning it anyway.

Yay, cheers to my first post.

No comments: