4/08/2008

FOR SALE: CANON 30d & CANON 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM LENS


Update: Item sold!

I'm posting this for my older brother. I'd vouch for the items because my brother's really OC and takes excellent care of all his stuff. Please contact him directly because the items are with him and he'd be able to answer your questions quicker and more definitively than me.


FS: Canon 30d & Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM lens
Condition: Excellent
Warranty: 30d (none, bought Dec 2006 at Mayer), 28-105mm (around 9 months, bought Jan 2008 at Canon D-Zone)
Price: P43,000
Comes with the following:
Tamrac shoulder sling bag
Tamrac Neoprene neckstrap
Ridata 1gb CF card (150x speed)
30d box and everything that comes with it (battery, charger, manual, neckstrap, etc.)
Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM box and manual
Sunpack UV filter for lens (on since day one)
LCD protector for 30d (on since day one)

Contact: call 5333813 (look for beng) or email raubenscoscolluela@yahoo.com
Location: Boni Mandaluyong (near EDSA)


Actual Pics of the Items:

Canon 30d & Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM lens



Canon 30d



Canon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM lens



Freebies


3 comments:

Cos said...

Items have been sold. My brother thanks all those who inquired.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS qqPost)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=videocharge pro 3.11.1.02 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg